Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Matt

Well, it is another year without Matt. I will always remember his birthday, just always. He would have been 54 years today. I wonder what things he would have done, how would he have held up in the recession? I wonder what ideas he would have had. Well, he is not here.
I remember the day I lost him. Can you believe I was angry he actually did something without me? I wanted to scream...but nothing would come. I wonder what he experienced when he left his body. What did he feel when he came to see God? Did he turn and wonder about those who love him? I know he expressed concern for his family...I know he loves us so. The first Christmas winter without him brought so much snow. More snow then Fortuna had seen in a long time. He knew I loved the snow, I always prayed for it. I wonder if he sent it just for me. Matthew, with tears that will always fall just for you...I love you always. I am okay....working hard for my degree....and God brought me ken, he is wonderful. I have two wonderful men in my heart....I am a lucky woman. I love you darling, I will see you someday once again......

No comments:

Post a Comment